How to whitelist VIDA Select
Here is how to add VIDA Select to your inbox’s whitelist (also known as the “Approved” or “Safe Sender” list).
Which platform do you use?
To make sure Gmail never filters VIDA Select email as spam, just mark the conversation as important and then add us to your contacts list. If Gmail ever mistakenly sends a message from VIDA to your spam folder, just go to that folder and open the message from us. At the top of the email, click the button that says “Not Spam.” That will ensure you continue to get our messages in your inbox.
If that doesn't work, you can also try this:
- Open Gmail, click the Settings icon from the menu → Settings.
- Click Filters and Blocked Addresses → Create a new filter.
- In the “From” field, add @vidaselect.com to whitelist our domain.
- Click Create filter then select “Never send it to Spam.”
- Click Create filter again to finish the process.
- In Outlook, go to the “Home” tab.
- In the “Delete” group, click Junk → Junk E-mail Options.
- Go to the Safe Senders tab and click Add.
- In the “Add address or domain” dialog box, add @vidaselect.com to whitelist our domain.
- Click OK and confirm the domain appears in your safe senders list.
- Click Mail → Preferences → Rules.Click Add Rule.
- Add “Whitelist VIDA Select” in the description field.
- Set the first dropdown to “any” so that your first condition says “If any of the following conditions are met.”
- In the next two dropdown menus, add “From” in the first, and “Ends with” in the second.
- Add “@vidaselect.com” in the text field after “Ends with.”
- Set your dropdowns to “Move Message” to the “mailbox:Inbox:” in the “Perform the following actions” section.
- Click Ok.
- Click Contacts on the left side of your inbox.
- Click the New Contact icon and add Scott@vidaselect.com.
- Click Add Contact at the bottom.
- Go to the “Settings menu” and click Settings.
- Click Filters → Add.
- Add @vidaselect.com to whitelist our domain.
Follow these steps in Outlook.com, Hotmail, Live, or MSN
- Log in and click the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen. At the bottom of the menu, choose “See all Outlook settings.”
- Choose “Mail” then “Junk Email.”
- Click “Add” below Safe Senders and domains. Add vidaselect.com and hit save in the lower right hand corner of the screen.